How I make my morning tea
- Put 1 tsp of grated ginger (I typically have some grated in the fridge already), and 1.5 tsp of lose leaf tea in a pan. You can go crazy with other spices if you like - peppercorn, cardamom (we usually do this "special" on weekends).
- Warm the water in the electric tea. Go do other stuff.
- Now, pour the boiling water in the pan.
- Simmer for about 5 mins.
- Now put 1/4-1/2 cup whole milk (depending on your preference) and add sugar to taste.
- Simmer for another 3-5 mins.